Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mommy Win - Days 24 & 25

Yesterday was a hard day for me. I was cranky, little man was cranky... So my win ended up just being able to slightly keep my cool. I did get some crafting time in during his nap, which was nice. I think I'll need to do it more often.

Today we got to enjoy our little guy's sense of humor. He was being absolutely hilarious, and I'm sad to say I missed some of it because it happened while he was at my sister's house, but he was being very funny tonight. He was dancing like crazy and making jokes. It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment