Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 34

We've entered the phase where the little bug always wants at least a bite of whatever I'm eating. I wanted him to have something healthy for dinner tonight, but he asked for his leftover pizza from the other night. That was fine. I did want to use the leftovers, but I still wanted him to have something healthy with his dinner.

So, I made myself some dinner and included some strawberries, yogurt, and was drinking water. Of course he asked to share some of my food. He ate about half the strawberries and ate most of the yogurt as well as having some of my water. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment