Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 44

Today was a fun day with the little dude. He was in much better spirits which always makes it more fun. I don't remember getting too frustrated with him and even though we spent a long time driving around town today, he managed to stay awake and take a nap in his bed when we got home.

Tonight has been rough. He is using every possible delay tactic to avoid going to bed, and it is wearing me down. We started bedtime over an hour ago and he's still awake and trying to delay the inevitable. I just have to focus on the wins today so I don't get too frustrated. But honestly, I kind of want to pull my hair out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment