Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 48

We played outside today as well as playing with play dough. We also played with Lincoln Logs and Mega Blocks.

I won't go into how miserable I felt all day, but we all managed to survive. I even got the quilt I'll be making for the new little lady started. I won't be finishing it before she arrives (I don't have access to my sewing machine, and I don't think my mom's could handle it..) but I plan to have everything cut and as much of it sewn as possible. I'd say I'm just about halfway done with the cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment