Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 47

I was able to get nearly everything done in my "to do" list today. I even had myself and the little man dressed and ready for the day before breakfast!

Although I had scheduled out a different plan for how the day would go, the little guy really wanted to play outside for a while this morning. So we bounced and kicked his red ball around, ran around in circles, and colored with sidewalk chalk. And it was totally worth every minute it took me off my "schedule."

No comments:

Post a Comment