Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 31

Daylight Saving... Ugh. I am very glad AZ doesn't participate because it is already too bright in the early morning. And the little dude didn't appreciate the early morning sun today. He was up way too early, but when I went in his room to sit with him he fell asleep for another hour. It was nice to just sit and enjoy my time with him, and watch him dreaming. He smiled and laughed several times. Although it was earlier than I wanted to start my day, it was a good start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment