Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 37

Mondays are particularly hard for the little man because he's had his dad as well as grandparents around all weekend, particularly when he wakes up in the morning. This morning he was especially sad that no one but me was home. However, we were still able to have a lot of fun this morning, just the two of us.

It helped that we got to meet up with daddy for lunch - always a nice treat. And today's lunch did not disappoint. Even though I felt a little sick after lunch (ate way too much, and there's not much room anymore) I was still able to make a stop at Walmart for some quick shopping that needed to be done. He even picked out a sweet dress for baby sister. He gave the dress a hug and a kiss and then set it on my belly and said, "here Baby da-da." Definitely a sweet moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment