Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 30

Yesterday was tough. I was in a lot of pain which made me very cranky all. day. long. I was not a fun person to be around. In any case, I guess I will count the fact that I actually made dinner at home as a win. I definitely was not much in the mood to cook, but I still did. That says something, right?

As for today, it actually just happened. The little man had been in bed for a little while, but just woke up crying. When I went in to see what had happened he told me he was scared. I asked him if he wanted to say a prayer, and he agreed.

We said a prayer together and after a minute he said, "Mommy, Boston is happy now! Jesus helped Boston!" It was so sweet and such a wonderful example of child-like faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment