Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 36

He didn't eat much today. Well, ok, he ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast, but only about half a sandwich for lunch and some fruit for dinner. It is stressful and frustrating to me when he does this, but today I wasn't as bothered by it as I usually am. I am trying hard to not worry so much about things like how much he's eating because I know he will eat when he's hungry. Not to mention that he has really been trying a lot of new foods recently, and that also makes me really happy. So I definitely need to focus on the big picture rather than just one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment