Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 15

Today was a great day for me as a mother and a person. I have been feeling really good recently. Either proof that my medicine is working, or I'm nesting... Whatever it is, I'll take it!

I was able to clean our bathroom (it's only been on my "to do" list for at least two weeks...), do all our laundry - including the folding - get ready before the monkey woke up, and play lots of games with the little dude. And I felt great all day!

I was also able to start making a tie as well as a bow tie for the little man. He was absolutely THRILLED to pick out the fabrics for his ties. It was all he could talk about before his nap. And he was helping me cut out the patterns. He was just so happy and it made me so happy to be able to do something so simple and easy that brings him so much joy. Definite win.

No comments:

Post a Comment