Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Mommy Win -Day 12

Total wins: 7

Today I felt very productive. It has been a long time since I have felt this productive. I was able to mark several things off my list:

• I was dressed and ready for the day before the munchkin woke up.
• I had the little dude (who slept in past 9:00!!) breakfasted and dressed before 10:00.
• I put away one load of dishes, started another, and put that one away as well as cleaning up the kitchen after lunch. The kitchen was very clean today.
• I washed our sheets and blanket AND got the bed re-made before bedtime tonight.
• Took the little monster to the park, where he showed off his impressive climbing skills to a slightly terrified mother.
• Gave the stinky boy a bath :)
• Made a pan of brownies.

I know I accomplished a few more things today, but this will suffice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment