Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 55

I was far too optimistic in that last post... Nasty stomach bug.

Yesterday was a very difficult day, for all of us. Although he managed to maintain his appetite all day, and that was good.

At one point he and I were playing hide-n-seek and I was counting while he hid. He has a tendency to "help" count to 10 with us, even after he's supposed to be hidden. It was no exception yesterday except that, after I stopped at 10, he continued on to 15 without any help! I've counted to 15 with him maybe a total of 4 times... I was highly impressed. I also had to "find" him incredibly fast so I could give him a huge hug and tell him what a smarty pants he is. It really is moments like those that make me so happy to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment