Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 53

What a good day! Even though I didn't do anything amazing, per se, it was just a good day. For having less than a week and a half before d-day for the little lady, I felt great about what I was able to accomplish.

We made a quick run to Walmart, ate a good lunch at home (which he ate a ton of), he had a nap! We went two days sans nap... That was rough. I finished up the "big brother" gift for once this little lady makes her appearance. I made it to the chiropractor, and he ate a ton for dinner - nearly as much as me! And then bedtime was completely tear free. I love days like this. Now I just have to hope that he doesn't get sick... He was with one of his cousins this weekend who is sick. I really don't think that having a sick boy right before I give birth would be very fun, or fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment