Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 52

I was able to make a cake this morning as well as scalloped potatoes from scratch! It was my mom's birthday yesterday, and I had the crazy idea that having all our family over for dinner would be a good idea. But I was still able to get the cake made as well as the potatoes, and I was pretty impressed with myself. However, I didn't have the energy to help clean up afterward... I somehow always forget about that part about throwing a party. Thankfully my sister was awesome and did a great job cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment