Being a mom is hard work. And it makes it doubly hard when we forget to focus on the good things throughout the day. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who is interested) to find at least one "mommy win" in every single day.

Small or big, a win is a win.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mommy Win - Day 54

The little dude has a stomach bug. We have skipped the vomiting, though. I'm kind of grateful for that. But, he has still been sick since yesterday. I've been trying to keep things positive and make him as comfortable as possible. Thankfully his mood hasn't seemed to affected by it, so we're all doing pretty well.

Today I managed to complete several things on the to do list without giving the little man too much screen time. I'll be the first to admit that I use the TV as a babysitter far more often than I should. I try not to, but it is an easy trap to fall into. And I know once this little lady makes her appearance he will get plenty of show watching. I just have a feeling that will happen... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment